1. 1978: The first official Lucasfilm Christmas card, featuring C-3PO and R2-D2 shopping in what appears to be 19th-century London (?).
Lucasfilm: Design by Ralph McQuarrie / Via jedigrrrl.tumblr.com
2. 1979: Santa C-3PO where are your pants?
Lucasfilm: Design by Ralph McQuarrie / Via funnyjunk.com
3. 1980: This card shares the same artwork as the infamous Star Wars Christmas album, Christmas in the Stars.
Lucasfilm: Design by Ralph McQuarrie / Via ornitorrincodigital.com
Wait, did we ever get an answer on what you can get a Wookiee for Christmas (when he already owns a comb)?
4. 1981: Yoda spreading the Christmas spirit.
Lucasfilm: Design by Ralph McQuarrie / Via theswca.com
5. 1982: I never knew that Yoda was vanity license plate type of guy.
Lucasfilm: Design by Ralph McQuarrie / Via midasupload.com
6. 1983: Just like me, those Ewoks are terrified of that Santa Ewok!
Lucasfilm: Design by Ralph McQuarrie / Via starwarsreport.com
7. 1984: Burning a fire inside their treehouse, those Ewoks weren’t the brightest creatures in the galaxy far, far away.
Lucasfilm / Via blogger.com
8. 1985: This appears to be a Droids and Ewoks crossover card.
Lucasfilm: Design by Bunny Carter / Via cdn-premiere.ladmedia.fr
9. 1986: The Ewoks building a snowman in the image of their god, C-3PO.
Lucasfilm: Design by David Craig / Via unionversity.com
10. 1994: I bet those Jawas just re-gifted trash they found around Tatooine.
Lucasfilm: Design by Ralph McQuarrie / Via cdnimg.visualizeus.com
11. 1995: I think I got this ornament at Hallmark?
Lucasfilm: Design by Peter Chan and Daniel Colon, Jr. / Via zupi.com.br
12. 1996: This Santa is my kind of scum.
Lucasfilm: Design by Paul Mica / Via giantfreakinrobot.com
13. 1998: I don’t even want to know what R2-D2 is looking up!
Lucasfilm / Via howzyerteeth.beacondeacon.com
15. 2001: A Wookie recreation of the E.T. poster.
Lucasfilm: Design by Kathryn Otoshi / Via capnmarrrrk.blogspot.com
16. 2002: Clearly, Yoda was not talking about the Attack of the Clones.
Lucasfilm: Design by Jim Filippi / Via theswca.com
17. 2003: A pensive Yoda, looking into the great beyond.
Lucasfilm: Design by Kathryn Otoshi / Via theswca.com
18. 2004: I see all the Lucasfilm’s movies on this card, except Howard the Duck. Where’s Howard?!
Lucasfilm: Design by ILM’s Kelly Hawkins. / Via theswca.com
19. 2005: Damn, that’s cold, even at the Nighthawks diner droids aren’t welcomed.
Lucasfilm: Design by Erik Tiemens and Ryan Church / Via theswca.com
20. 2007: On the 30th day of Christmas my true love sent to me: 30 Imperial Stormtroopers caroling.
Lucasfilm: Design by Lorraine LeBer
21. 2009: Ugh, gingerbread men cookies are the worst.
Lucasfilm: Design by Harrison Parker and Kelly Smith
22. 2010: What?
Lucasfilm: Design by Troy Alders
23. 2011: Jabba The Snowman
Lucasfilm: Artwork by ILM’s Devon Cutler